topbella

Friday, August 7, 2015

Unhindered Love

Unhindered Love

By Maryann Y.
I hurt inside
Pain tears my soul
I cal to you, Oh lord
I cry in fear 
But you are strong
You stand close by my side

Unhindered love
That gave me life
You watch my every move
I stumble through this wretched life
I'm weak
I trust in You 

Confounding mercy 
that saved my soul
And changed this weary heart
Though men despise
And friends betray 
You guard this calloused child

Unending Grace
That pulled me through
The depths of the unknown
Though fires roar 
And tempests scream
Unscathed shall I walk through

Eternal wisdom 
That guides my path
And leads these bloodied feet
O'er burning embers
And boiling waters
I tred in faith so sweet

Holy Father
That holds my heart
And stores up all my tears
Though comrades die
And companions fall
To you they now are near

Unhindered Love
Of you I hold
Cherished daughter that I am 
In Righteousness 
I am enclosed
And sins cleansed from my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

 
Poems© Designed by: Compartidisimo